Why Join Holy Child Volunteers?
- We offer a one-year international teaching program. We are an excellent option for men and women seeking a volunteer program without a 2+ year commitment.
- We provide a small, personal program where volunteers live in a caring and supportive community with consistent teaching assistant positions.
- We respond to the realities of our world — migrant worker issues, exploitation, racism, and extreme poverty – with compassion, joy, and love.
- HCV volunteers receive a small monthly personal expenses reimbursement, room/board, orientation, health insurance, and opportunities for personal and spiritual growth!
- We have history — 20 years ago, the Holy Child Sisters established its teaching ministry (and later a medical clinic) in the Dominican Republic. The Sisters continue to oversee the program and live in community with the volunteers.
- Our motto is Actions Not Words.